On March 14th in 1479, a still-born child was excavated after 3 days and brought back to life through Our Lady of St. John’s Church.
This miracle was confirmed by papal bull in 1481.
Nowadays The workship for Our Lady at St. John’s has continued since 1481.
Each year, this age old custom is revived during a religious historic pageant.
The values of the past are thus passed on to the next generation in a meaningful tradition.